-Walls, floors, silk plants, countertops, cupboards... Anything that needs a light
- Use in carpet cleaner instead of shampoo - there are no soap
suds to clean up, and it leaves no residue in your carpet! Always
Do Not put concentrate into plastic dispensers!
- Use in your garden and
on your pets.
- Use on indoor plants.Use light mix only on your house
- Cleans jewelry, but do not use on cosmetic jewelry or glued on
- Stains in carpets, fabrics, upholstery (more details later),
kitchen grease, bathtubs, showers, sinks, venetian blinds... Anywhere you need a powerful
general purpose cleaner.
- For stains on arborite, bathtubs, sinks, or any other hard surface,
allow time to emulsify and put some baking soda on your cloth before rubbing off.
- Ovens, tough stains in laundry and carpets, paint brushes and
rollers, rust, barbecues, fireplace windows, glue, adhesives, tape residue, scuff marks...
- Permanent felt marker, gum, candle and crayon wax.
Caution: Do not use concentrated Orange TKO on plastics,
fiberglass, or plexiglas!
- Spray on general purpose mix, allow 1 - 2 minutes to emulsify and
then remove with a damp cloth in a twisting motion so as not to spread the stain. For
difficult stains, you may use a strong mix or spray some concentrate on the stain with
your general mix.
- Warm oven to a maximum of 200 degrees F, turn off and spray with
strong mix of Orange TKO. Allow time to emulsify. If necessary, agitate with scouring pad
and baking soda. Soak oven racks in tub with 1 - 2 tbsp. of TKO.
- Pre-spray stains with general or strong mix. Let sit for 1 - 2
minutes, then wash as usual. For tough stains or heavily soiled clothes, soak overnight in
light or general mix. Rub spots to help loosen stains, and then wash as usual in the
morning. Do not discard solution for soaking - reuse next time! For extreme laundry
problems, soak overnight as above, but add 1 ounce of TKO to the washing machine and
repeat agitation cycle.
- Spray concentrate into bowl. Leave sit for 5 minutes to
emulsify, then scrub. Leaves a fresh citrus scent.
- Pour concentrate into drain. Allow time to emulsify, then flush
with hot water.